1 de agosto de 2006

SCL, LAX, SFO, LAX, SCL


So, it´s been a year since my journey to the states... the time goes by extremely fast.
It was the most intense month of my life... I went to Siggraph 2005, the world´s biggest computer graphics and interactive techniques meeting, and sat a few feet away from George Lucas. I was with people from Pixar, Adobe, Massive, ILM, etc... and I even talk to Tomek Baginski (nominated to an oscar for best animated short film). I also attended the Aimee Mann concert at Ameba Music (I was the first one getting a signed cd by Aimee) and saw the White Stripes at the Berkeley Greek Theatre.
It was a good experience... lots of money involve though, but... fuck it! (that´s the reason i don´t have a car).

Cheers!

Etiquetas:

2 Comentarios:

Anonymous Anónimo dijo...

SOS GROSSO AZVIN, SABELO!!! y gracias nuevamente por traerme toda la musica q te encargue de los estados juntos... solo un gran amigo hace esas cosas.

11:53 p. m.  
Blogger azvin dijo...

Vale manolete... sus palabras me llegan. Y lo mínimo era poder compartir con alguien si tienes tal cantidad de música a tu disposición... si estaba con los pelos de punta y no tenia a quien cresta decirle "mira esta wea!!"... bueno en fin.

Gracias de nuevo!

Salu2

12:20 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal